Captain Flynn Smith
- Holds a 500 ton Master Captains License
- Awarded teacher of the year
- Marine Biologist
- Captain For over 40 years in The Florida Keys
- Guided for Berkley testing prototype fishing gear
- Capt. Flynn Smith was featured on:
Sunday Morning with Charles Kuralt
Twice on Good Morning America
The Cover of the Baltimore Sun
Miami Herald article with National Geographic on shark reproduction in the Marquesas Keys.
Marine Biology research on the effects of the Brunswick Nuclear Power Plant (Cape Fear North Carolina) on the marine environment.
Published range extensions on the French Angel, Queen Angel, and Three Spot Damsel Fish with the University of North Carolina.
Miami Vice Season 4
Features include shark collecting with Ronald Reagan Jr., fish collecting for the National Aquarium in Baltimore with Steve Bell, and releasing sea turtles from the New England Aquarium with Paul Barrington